Welcome BMW drivers!
Autohaus Northshore Pty Ltd is an award-winning, independent European car workshop in Sydney's north shore, offering European car repairs and servicing to BMW customers.
Your Best Alternative to Dealers
You can save up to 30% on the dealer's charges to service or repair your BMW without compromising on the quality of labour or parts. In fact, why not take up our offer of a FREE CONSULTATION.
How Is This Possible?
- Firstly, we don't pass on dealers' expensive overheads. Someone needs to pay for the dealers' glass and steel showrooms that's you when you book in your car to dealer workshops. At Autohaus Northshore, we don't have those overheads, the premises are simple, the workshop is functional and we only re-invest in our technical equipment and training.
- Secondly, we tailor our approach to you. Our approach is individualised to suit our BMW customer. For example, we will aim to repair components rather than opt for the "replacement mentality" of dealers. Our number one priority is to benefit our BMW customers so that they return and refer their friends.
- We shun the "replacement mentality" of dealers - we aim to repair components. Our number one priority is to benefit our BMW customers. Therefore, maintaining the safety and reliability of your BMW is paramount but at Autohaus Northshore, you can achieve this at a fraction of the dealer's cost.
- Fourthly, we pass on the benefit of choice in spare parts. Unlike dealers, we are not bound to one spare parts supplier. We are able to source genuine Mercedes parts from suppliers across Australia and internationally to ensure we acquire quality parts at the best possible price for our BMW customer. On the other hand, we can also purchase genuine BMW parts from the manufacturer, carrying the premium price. The benefit here is that we offer you the choice. Our flexibility enables us to pass on the benefit of choice to our BMW customers.
Technical Expertise and Reputation
For all your BMW repairs in Sydney, you can trust the fully trained technicians at Autohaus Northshore. The company was established in 1999 and has grown exponentially since then a vote of confidence from satisfied customers.
Autohaus Northshore is run by owner/manager, Nigel Hook, who has over 26 years' technical experience in European cars, both in Australia and abroad in USA and UK. His analytical and diagnostic skills and his technical experience ensure he runs a tight ship. He leads a young, dynamic team of technicians, who like him, are passionate about BMWs. For enquiries or advice on the performance of your BMW, call Nigel Hook for a confidential discussion on: (02) 9987 4747. In fact, why not take up our offer of a FREE CONSULTATION.
Maintenance Reduces Unexpected Expenses in BMWs
At Autohaus Northshore we are able to indicate additional repairs, servicing and checks that should be performed in order to maintain your BMW at optimal performance and minimise unexpected expensive repairs down the road. This in turn, protects your BMW your valuable investment.
Intermediate Servicing for Your BMW
For example, for late model BMWs, we recommend an intermediate service at 12,500 km instead of the regular 25,000 km suggested by the manufacturer. Our experience with BMW indicates that the long-term serviceability of the engine will be improved and greatly reduce the possibility of oil "sludging".
Safety Inspections for Your BMW
We also carry out a safety inspection at this time, which will help to minimise potential expensive repairs in the long run.
Manufacturer's Log Book Servicing for Your BMW
- We comply with manufacturer's log book servicing for your BMW. We will explain to you in detail what the manufacturer's recommendations are, what repairs or replacements we have identified and provide you with the information to make the choice about how you want your car repaired. For example, the manufacturer may recommend that coolant and brake fluid be replaced "at periodic times". We have the equipment to test these fluids and gauge whether they do in fact, require replacement. All servicing is carried out to the highest standard and fully documented. Service documents and records are kept for your Mercedes on our database.
- Another Example. All late model BMWs with automatic transmissions are supposed to have life-long fluid, thus, never requiring replacement. Our experience shows that this can potentially lead to premature failure of the transmission. Therefore, we recommend transmission services every 60,000km. An automatic transmission overall costs approximately $4,000 - $5,000, whereas the servicing of your transmission costs approximately $320. This could substantially lengthen the lifespan of your transmission and improve its operation.
- WARRANTY: servicing your new BMW with Autohaus Northshore will not void or affect your warranty.
Your Peace of Mind
- In conjunction with our technical expertise and advanced diagnostic skills, we use the latest high-tech equipment and OEM parts (Original Equipment Manufacturer's parts) on all repairs and service to give you total peace of mind when it comes to quality and reliability.
- In addition, as a BMW service customer you are entitled to a risk-free 12 month guarantee on all replacement parts.
- We listen and advise you on options you can take to maintain, repair and service your BMW, when it suits you. Our aim is to build long-term relationships with our BMW customers, so we aim to please.
- We do not proceed with any work without receiving your authorisation and we provide you with progress reports along the way to avoid any nasty surprises.
- Your invoice will reflect your quote fairly.
- At Autohaus Northshore, it's our aim to fix your BMW first time, on time, as quoted.