Providing car servicing to the following areas:
|Hornsby, Wahroonga, Warrawee, Turramurra, Pymble, Gordon, Killara, Roseville, Chatswood, Artarmon, Crows Nest, St Leonards, Berowra, Asquith, Hills Districts, Northern Districts, North Shore Districts
Welcome Mercedes Benz drivers!
Autohaus Northshore has been servicing a wide range of late model and older Mercedes Benz cars since 1999. We can provide you with the expert technical advise you need for Mercedes Benz repairs and Mercedes Benz servicing, across the Mercedes range, from commercial Mercedes vehicles to privately owned family vehicles.
Autohaus Northshore Pty Ltd is an award-winning, independent European car workshop, offering European car repairs and servicing to Mercedes Benz customers in the Northshore, Northern Districts and Hills District.
Your Best Alternative to Dealers
If you love your Mercedes Benz and want to receive a European car service without the European dealer price, then Autohaus Northshore is your solution. By comparison to dealers, Autohaus Northshore can save you up to 30% on the service and repair bill of your Mercedes Benz. For all Mercedes service pricing, call Nigel Hook for a confidential discussion on: (02) 9987 4747. In fact, why not take up our offer of a FREE CONSULTATION.
How Is This Possible?
- Firstly, dealers have expensive overheads: real estate, lots of staff and glass and steel showrooms, which you pay for when you book in your car to dealer workshops. At Autohaus Northshore, we don't have those overheads, the premises are simple, the workshop is functional and we only re-invest in our technical equipment and training.
- Secondly, our approach is tailored to suit you our Mercedes Benz customers. That is, we will examine your vehicle, listen to you describe your driving needs and provide advice on repairing or servicing your Mercedes Benz based on our conversation, not based on a formula prepared for the public. We call it "boutique service".
- We shun the "replacement mentality" of dealers - we aim to repair components. Our number one priority is to benefit our Mercedes Benz customers. Therefore, maintaining the safety and reliability of your Mercedes is paramount but at Autohaus Northshore, you can achieve this at a fraction of the dealer's cost.
- Fourthly, we pass on the benefit of choice in spare parts. Unlike dealers, we are not bound to one spare parts supplier. We are able to source genuine Mercedes parts from suppliers across Australia and internationally to ensure we acquire quality parts at the best possible price for our Mercedes customer. On the other hand, we can also purchase genuine Mercedes parts from the manufacturer, carrying the premium price. The benefit here is that we offer you the choice. Our flexibility enables us to pass on the benefit of choice to our Mercedes customers.
Technical Expertise in Mercedes Benz vehicles
The technicians at Autohaus Northshore are trained professionals, using the latest technology for your Mercedes repairs in Sydney. The company was established in 1999 and has grown exponentially since then referrals, referrals, referrals.
The owner/manager of Autohaus Northshore, Nigel Hook, has over 26 years' technical experience in European cars, both in Australia and abroad in the USA and the UK. His analytical approach and 26 years' technical experience are working for you on your Mercedes, when your car is in our workshop. He runs a tight ship, leading a young, dynamic team of technicians, who like him, are passionate about Mercedes Benz cars. In addition, when you pick up your Mercedes from our workshop, you will be speaking directly to the owner about your vehicle there are no layers of bureaucracy at Autohaus.
For example: Autohaus Northshore can offer performance suspension upgrades to enhance your Mercedes' handling, using a combination of shock absorbers, suspension springs and sway bars. You will find an improvement in road handling and an enhancement in your driving experience.
Please note: servicing your new Mercedes at Autohaus Northshore will not void or affect your warranty.
Maintenance Reduces Unexpected Expenses in Mercedes Benz cars
In order to maintain your Mercedes Benz at optimal performance and minimise unexpected expensive repairs, we can examine your Mercedes as follows:
- While it is in for a service, we will identify any additional repairs and servicing that will protect your valuable investment;
- We will carry out a safety inspection at this time;
- We comply with manufacturer's log book servicing for your Mercedes Benz. We will explain to you in detail what the manufacturer's recommendations are, what repairs or replacements we have identified and provide you with the information to make the choice about how you want your car repaired. For example, the manufacturer may recommend that coolant and brake fluid be replaced "at periodic times". We have the equipment to test these fluids and gauge whether they do in fact, require replacement. All servicing is carried out to the highest standard and fully documented. Service documents and records are kept for your Mercedes on our database.
Your Peace of Mind
In order to give you total peace of mind, we use the latest high-tech equipment and OEM parts (Original Equipment Manufacturer's parts) on all repairs and service. In addition, as a Mercedes service customer you are entitled to a risk-free 12 month guarantee on all replacement parts.
- We aim to please. We listen and advise you on options you can take to maintain, repair and service your Mercedes, when it suits you.
- Your authorisation is required before any work proceeds on your Mercedes and we provide you with progress reports along the way to avoid any nasty surprises. Your invoice will reflect your quote fairly. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our Mercedes customers.
- At Autohaus Northshore, it's our aim to fix your Mercedes Benz first time, on time, as quoted.