Audi, Volkswagen and Skoda Service Schedule
The Audi, Volkswagen and Skoda service schedules are the same, as they share the same mechanical and chassis platforms. They work on mileage and time with set criteria; below is a snapshot of the manufacturer's approach.
Snapshot of Audi, Volkswagen and Skoda Service Schedule
Time & Mileage Schedule
Brake fluid replacement is scheduled every two years.
- 15,000 km or 12 months
- 30,000 km or 24 months
- 60,000 km or 3-4 years , depending on model
- 90,000 km or 5 years, depending on model
- 120,000 km or 8 years, depending on model
*Timing/toothed belts: There are some variations to this depending on the model. Some later model Audi, Volkswagen and Skoda engines do not have camshaft belts but they have toothed belts for the fuel pump and other auxiliary pumps. These are changed at 120,000km. Engines with timing chains have no set replacement interval.
Time & Mileage Schedule
- Basic service
- Basic service and air filter replacement
- Major service. All filters and spark plugs to be replaced as well as a transmission service.
- Major service. Air and cabin filters to be replaced. Platinum-tipped spark plugs are to be replaced, depending on models.
- Major service. Depending on models, this service generally requires all filters and spark plugs to be replaced as well as a transmission service. The key component of this service is the *timing belt replacement, which includes replacement of the timing belt, all pulleys and water pump replacement.
We can provide you with genuine Audi, Volkswagen (VW) or Skoda parts or offer OEM parts (Original Manufacturers Equipment) under warranty, at competitive prices. Unlike dealers, we are not restricted to one supplier, which provides you with flexibility, choice and value for money. All new parts replaced carry a twelve-months/20,000km warranty.
Oils & Fluids
At Autohaus Northshore, we use FUCHS lubricants which comply with the manufacturer's recommendations. Due to the high quality of the FUCHs products, they are often used by leading manufacturers as original equipment.
As part of our Audi, Volkswagen (VW) or Skoda servicing criteria, we use specific diagnostic equipment to reset your service reminder and your vehicle computers. We also check for any electronic faults logged in the computers of your vehicle, evaluate them and report them to you.
Please see our Tech Pages for helpful information and service tips.
By having your car serviced at Autohaus Northshore , you will NOT void your Audi, Volkswagen (VW) or Skoda Statutory Warranty. We can service your car from the first service or any subsequent service, without jeopardizing your Manufacturer's Warranty.
We will make sure that any problem with your car that could potentially be covered by warranty, is brought to your attention and advise you on the best strategy to have it repaired under warranty through the Audi, Volkswagen (VW) or Skoda dealerships.
We offer an End of Warranty inspection for our customers so they may take advantage of any work that could be carried out within the warranty period.
Information provided here is only a summary, there are always variations based on the year and model of your car. The information is based on our experience and shared here to provide the owner with a general understanding of his/her vehicle. Your owner's manual has a comprehensive description of your individual vehicle's requirement.