Autohaus Northshore is a boutique independent European car workshop in Sydney’s Northshore offering Volvo servicing and repairs
We are an award-winning, independent European car workshop, offering European quality repairs and servicing to our customers in the Northshore, Northern Districts and Hills District.
We are Your Best Alternative to Dealers
We can save you up to 30% on the service and repair of your Volvo, in comparison to dealer prices.
Volvo use a service indicator on their instrument cluster to inform the driver of when a service is due. It works on mileage and time with set criteria; below is a snapshot of the manufacturer’s approach.
The service schedule depends on the model and year of the vehicle; the following is an indicator.
Time & Mileage Schedule
- 15,000 km or 12 months: Basic service
- 30,000 km or 24 months: Intermediate service
- 60,000 km or 4 year: Major service
- Basic service includes oil and filter replacement. Full vehicle inspection and report
- Major service: air, pollen and fuel filters to be replaced and the change of transmission oil. At this time, spark plugs are to be replaced for petrol engines only.
- Timing belt replacement, which includes replacement of the timing belt, all pulleys and water pump is due at 120,000 km for petrol engines and 180,000 km for diesel engines.